Want to show off your writing chops or demonstrate your expertise to colleagues and clients? Lawyerly is looking for engaging articles on topics of current interest for our Expert Insights series.
Publishing with Lawyerly is a smart way to showcase your knowledge and thought leadership on topics of importance to the legal community.
Submissions should cover a topic of interest to corporate lawyers. We welcome submissions on court developments, legislative or regulatory developments, transactions, international law, the business of law, law firm management, law firm diversity, and law firm pro bono practice, among other topics.
We invite submissions in a variety of forms, including exposition, practical guidance and opinion.
Before submitting, please read the below guidelines.
- • Submissions should be concise and written in a clear, engaging style. Plain English is preferable to legalese.
- • Submissions should keep citations to a minimum. When citations are used, the full citation should appear at the end of the article.
- • Submissions should be between 700-1,500 words long.
- • Submissions about a case or matter you, your firm or organisation is working on or has worked on must disclose your involvement.
- • Submissions should include a brief (2-3 sentences long) author bio and picture. Please indicate how the author would like to be identified.
- • When submitting, please indicate if the article was previously published with another publication.
- • Submissions based on client alerts or blog posts are welcome.
- • Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Cat Fredenburgh (see all)
- Provident receivers may face objections over PwC merger - July 16, 2018
- Kraft loses bid for Bega docs as trial date looms - July 13, 2018
- Arnold Bloch to defend Kogan against ‘catch’ AdWords claims - July 13, 2018